We head to Syntagma square for a fun-packed bar crawl on the 15th of December!
A string of fun events twined with unique offers on popular drinks and beverages tempt us even more to go down-town Athens on Saturday the 15th of December.
This one-day event is organized by the Municipality of Athens and it basically aims to unite 7 bars in 3 different streets into 1 fun neighborhood...just off the capital’s main square!
Get into a highly “spirited” festive mood from the morning hours till late at night, through a delightful non-stop bar crawl. The participating bars are found in the streets of Voulis, Ipitou and Iperidou and they will all welcome you with the most unbeatable offers on cocktails and alcoholic drinks, as well as on a great variety of beers and wines.
- Blue Bird (4, Ipitou street): Angostura - 4 euro
- Coffee Break (45-47, Voulis street): Greek beers - 2 euro
- Deseo Art Cafe (44, Voulis street): 20% off from everything on the menu
- Kimolia Art Cafe (5, Iperidou street): Vergina lager (500ml) - 2,5 euro
- Lacandona (4, Ipitou street): Rakomelo alcoholic beverage - 2,5 euro
- Oinoscent (45-47, Voulis street): Ktima Avantis white wine - 3 euro / glass & 14 euro / bottle
- Twin Peaks (45-47, Voulis street):- Cocktail Laura Palmer, Agent Cooper - 5 euro